WE'RE GOING UPSTATE WITH OUTDOORFEST!
We're teaming up with Outdoorfest as they take their signature NYC event to the mountains with OutdoorFest Upstate. Join us for a weekend of exploration, connection and adventure at Camp Tri-Mount: our own private 500-acres for the entire weekend. We'll be providing yoga and SUP yoga with teacher Michi Cabrera.
Tickets include all activities, music, expert instruction, food, beer, swag, and a tentsite or Lean-to spot for the weekend. Cabin or TentCabin is $55 per person (you will be able to select during check-out process!)
Sign up through us and you get a FREE yoga mat! Not bad.
2018 OutdoorFest Upstate Schedule
Friday Night - September 14
- Set-up camp, meet your neighbors, group dinner
- Storytelling performance
- Campfires + S'mores
Saturday - September 15
We'll have beginner classes in the morning and more advanced activities in the afternoon so there's something to fit everyone. There will also be adventure options going all all day.
Outdoor Academy Classes
- Slackline 101
- Map & Compass
- Survival Skills
- Backcountry campsites (bear bags, tent set-up, Leave No Trace & more!)
- Backcountry Cooking 101
- Fire building
- Fly casting
- Trail Running with a former pro athlete
- Outdoor photography class
- Packing for a multi-day paddling trip
Saturday Adventure Options
- Guided hikes
- Fly Fishing
- Group Trail Run
- Canoeing, Kayaking & Stand Up Paddle boarding
- Open Water Swimming
If you've been to the OutdoorFest NYC Campout you know what our Saturday's night are about - great live music, dancing in the woods, refreshing brews by Sierra Nevada and bonfires for hours.
Sunday - September 16
Put those skills to work with a full campout adventure race. We'll help you find your teams of 8 and you'll have two hours to complete the adventure course (canoe, bushcraft, fly casting and more!) as fast as you can.
After the race, cool down with some refreshments and lunch and join the award ceremony where we'll be presenting the winning teams with lots of swag from our sponsors!
- If you'd like a seat on the bus ($60) you will have the option to choose "ADD TRANSPORTATION" before checking out. The Friday shuttle leaves from 430 Dyer Avenue New York, NY
- If you're in a tentcabin or cabin you can "roommate request" during the registration process
- If you're wondering what the difference between tent and tentcabin is please go here.
NOTE: If you can't make our Friday night bus, our friends at Skedaddle have a bus option for you here (starting at $75) leaving Saturday morning.
or refer to this "quick guide":